Translate

lunes, 9 de diciembre de 2013

Machinist in the warpath

Francisco José Garzón, the driver of the Alvia train that derailed in Santiago, Galicia (Spain) last July, warned that the curve of the accident is “inhumane.” This emerges from the post- crash recording that ended with the lives of 79 people.
Train driver of Santiago's crash
He admitted to the judge that he was not “crazy” enough to not hinder. Minutes after of the accident the driver commented by phone the difficulty curve. “It is inhumane”. And he repeated over and over again his wish that there were not dead people. “It will be on my conscience, those poor travelers ...”
“I already told to security that was a dangerous curve. That one day we were going to throw and we were going to swallow it. I was that person”. “I had to go to 80 km/ h but I went at 190 spent or something similar.”
The engineer said in court that the automatic braking system comes into operation only at 200 km/ h and after advance notice. He acknowledged that he did not know in what he was thinking just before arrive to Angrois, and that he must braking before because it is the driver and not the machine who is charge.  

2 comentarios:

  1. wow, it's very heavy! your images, generally, are very heavys haha
    I think is a good idea your blog, it serves to much for spending time thinking about the battles and what happens in it.
    good job!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Andrea! Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it. I have choosen this type of blog based on war conflicts and current social problems because I think our society is not enough conscious in this type of matters and it is time to start to act in order to can solve those things that are in our reach.

      Eliminar